Operational procedures review
The Operational Procedures Review is an evaluation of your current operational procedures. The Semperis team conducts this review through interviews with your key team members and a walkthrough of relevant artifacts, such as flow diagrams, scripts, etc.
As with the Security Architecture Review, before each interview your team will complete a questionnaire that helps the Semperis team direct the interview to areas of interest, gather missing information, and ensure the right people are present at the interview.
The primary elements captured or produced in this stage are:
- Provisioning and de-provisioning process for Tier 0 assets
- Management and maintenance procedures for Tier 0 assets
- Privileged access management procedures
- Access procedures for Tier 0 security dependencies
- Discovery of additional Tier 0 assets
- Disaster recovery procedures and their dependencies
Semperis has unmatched expertise in AD breach response