Automate Detection and Response
Defenders need to anticipate their adversaries’ advances and thwart attacks at every stage of the cyber kill chain.
The ability to defend AD before, during, and after an attack is critical to ensuring security, thwarting ransomware and malware attacks, and empowering your organization to confidently pursue its mission. A proactive security approach that includes autonomous Active Directory threat detection and response dramatically improves your stance and can help prevent you from becoming another cyberattack statistic.
- Between 2017 and 2020 incidents of ransomware attacks have grown more than 60%.
- Semperis Directory Services Protector (DSP) was a winner in the Incident Response category of the 2021 Fortress Cyber Security Awards.
- Ransomware-as-a-service (RaaS) groups favor Windows and Active Directory vulnerabilities.
- More than 90% of organizations (95% of the Fortune 1000) still rely on on-premises Active Directory.
The pace of cyberattacks is relentless—and accelerating daily. The number of identified attacks grew by more than 60% between 2017 and 2020. Vigilance is key, but attacks’ sophistication of attacks, ability to skirt detection, and sheer volume make staying ahead of attackers incredibly difficult.
Active Directory is a soft—and therefore attractive—target for attackers. The common denominator across virtually every high-profile attack (and millions more we never hear about), Active Directory was not built to stand up against today’s threats. How would you react to learn that attackers are already lurking inside your network, just waiting for the opportune moment to strike? Successful defenders anticipate their adversaries’ advances and are ready and able to thwart attacks at every stage of the cyber kill chain.
“[As] our reliance on networks continues to accelerate, our identities and data have quickly become global currency, so security is more important than ever. As our society continues to evolve and become more reliant on networks and data, companies like Semperis are critical at providing the protection and trust consumers demand.”
Maria Jimenez | Chief Nominations Officer
Business Intelligence Group
Autonomously detect and respond to attacks that target AD
With an autonomous threat detection and response program, you can:
- Continuously monitor for indicators of exposure (IOEs), indicators of compromise (IOCs), and configuration drift within Active Directory
- Minimize the attack surface by discovering Active Directory vulnerabilities and risky configurations and changes—before attackers do
- Detect advanced attacks—even attacks that bypass traditional detection methods—by shining a spotlight on attackers moving laterally through your network
- Automate remediation with autonomous and instant rollback of suspicious modifications, configurations, or changes in Active Directory
- Accelerate incident response to speed up forensic analysis and locate the source of attacks
- Expand the sight of your SIEM by augmenting log-based analysis with views into the Active Directory replication stream where attackers prefer to hide
- Provide powerful reporting mapped to your preferred security or regulatory framework
“Great product for peace of mind when protecting your Active Directory.”
—Microsoft Systems Engineer, Infrastructure & Operations, $500M+ Services Company
See the full review on Gartner Peer Insights