The Diagnostics service collects diagnostics data from various sources, saves them in a local DB and, if authorized, uploads them to Semperis on a daily basis.
In compliance with GDPR no private data or Identifying information is collected.
To insure the privacy and anonymity of your data we have taken the following steps:
* All user created content is hashed. this includes:
- DB Names.
- Forest Name.
- Rule Names.
* No Identifying information is collected.
* Users can review the data collected any time.
* Upload consent can be changed at any time.
* Various performance counters from the sql server hosting the DBs.
* Usage and fragmentation data on DB indexes.
* Information on staging tables.
* Usage and timing statistics for stored procedures.
* Row count and space usage for DB tables.
* Information on the running server such as: OS version, system drive size and free space, memory size and CPU info.
* Information on Semperis services running in the system such as: Name, Start time, Memory usage and thread count.
* Scale of environment such as: Number of Domains per forest, Number of Domain Controllers per forest, Semperis versions for installed Semperis Agents.
* Complexity of usage such as: Number of groups per rule, Maximum DCs per distribution point and offset distribution.