Last Update March 18, 2020
This post provides information about steps Semperis is taking in response to the COVID-19 crisis. These actions are designed to ensure uninterrupted service to our customers while protecting the health and welfare of our team members and the communities where we live and work.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone to REMAIN VIGILANT. While COVID-19 is disrupting many aspects of daily living, it’s not disrupting the work of cybercriminals. On the contrary, bad actors are using the crisis to launch new phishing, malware, and other attacks that exploit public concern over the virus.
Please also remember to practice good SELF CARE. The crisis is putting new demands on IT and Security teams that already carry a heavy load. Take care of yourself, and don’t hesitate to reach out should you need assistance with your Semperis software. We’re here to help, and together we’ll get through the challenge before us.
· Travel: All non-essential business travel is canceled until further notice. Meetings will be held by teleconference, and onsite workshops will instead be conducted online.
· Events: HIP Conference 2020 has been postponed. Watch for updates here.
· Work from home: Our team members are accustomed to working remotely, and work from home is now the default policy for all team members worldwide. We (thankfully) have had no known cases of infection and are implementing this policy out of concern for others and in keeping with the recommendations of public health officials.
What remains the same:
· Support: Our engineers are available as before to provide guidance and advice on using Semperis products in your particular environment.
· Sales: Our sales team remains fully operational, ready to assist customers in procuring the tools needed to ensure secure, uninterrupted access to essential applications, data, and services in these troubling times.
· Product Development: Our R&D team remains hard at work on new product features, capabilities, and platform support.
Our mission also remains the same: to make the world a safer place by eliminating funding for terrorism and cybercrime.
All of us at Semperis wish you good health and good fortune as you navigate this journey for your own organization. Thank you for placing your trust in us, and don’t hesitate to reach out (virtually, not literally) with any questions or concerns you might have.