You won’t want to miss the newest episode of the Hybrid Identity Podcast (HIP)! In this session, I have the pleasure of talking with IDPro founder and Salesforce Senior VP of Identity Product Management Ian Glazer.
What’s new at IDPro?
IDPro has become the organization for identity pros looking for career support, development, and all-around comradery. Ian and I talk about the group’s origins and ongoing mission, the importance of vendor-neutral training materials, and what’s next for IDPro. Tune in to learn about the wealth of resources that this organization offers for identity pros at every level, including:
- IDPro’s annual survey on the “pulse of the industry”
- A strong community of colleagues and experts
- The organization’s Body of Knowledge
- How and why IDPro developed the IAM-specific Certified Identity Profession (CIDPRO) program
Take a listen!
What is the Hybrid Identity Protection Podcast?
Launched in April 2020, the HIP Podcast is the premier podcast for cybersecurity pros charged with defending hybrid identity environments. In each episode, I interview some of the industry’s most knowledgeable—and interesting—experts.
Want more HIP? Join us for a HIP conference! Our next conference is HIP London, taking place LIVE June 9 and focusing on disaster recovery. This one-day free event will feature:
- Keynote speaker John Craddock, presenting “The Path Towards Zero Trust Network Access”
- A hands-on workshop with the Masters of Disaster: Guido Grillenmeier, Jorge de Almeida Pinto, and Gil Kirkpatrick
- An expert panel featuring former BP CISO Simon Hodgkinson and Polynia Advisory Managing Director Ria Thomas
In the meantime, for more info on the topic of hybrid identity protection, visit our Resources page.