Highlights Include International Expansion, Product Enhancements and New Hires.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 06, 2018
Semperis, the leading provider of Active Directory protection and recovery solutions, announced today that 2017 was a record year for the company as a result of new customer acquisition, the release of the Directory Services Protection Platform 2.5 with advanced Active Directory protection capabilities, and new leadership appointments. Large enterprises are rapidly adopting Semperis solutions to gain real-time visibility into their IT environment and the ability to quickly recover from disasters that compromise their Active Directory.
“2017 was a year of tremendous growth for us,” said Mickey Bresman, CEO of Semperis. “Not only did we expand our global presence by 200%, we also significantly extended our operations on the East Coast and broadened our partner network with leading solution providers. I’m very proud to say that Semperis customers now include the Fortune 100, as well as other large organizations within the US government and pharmaceutical sectors.”
- 200% year over year revenue growth, with a record number of scheduled deployments heading into 2018.
- Extensive customer growth, including customers in Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
- 100% customer retention, with all existing customers renewing their contracts and many adding more Semperis solutions to protect their infrastructure.
- Expansion of the leadership team to include industry leader, Darren Mar-Elia. Darren joined Semperis as Head of Product and leads product strategy and development for the company’s Directory Services Protection Platform.
- The launch of the inaugural Hybrid Identity Protection Conference in New York, where Identity and Access Management experts gathered for two days of education and networking.
- New product enhancements including Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), which allows granular delegation of tasks in both the Active Directory Forest Recovery (ADFR) and Active Directory State Manager (ADSM) solutions.
Recent developments in enterprise Identity and Access Management platforms, combined with growing malware attacks on Active Directory, have made enterprises realize the need for Directory Services protection and recovery solutions. Semperis’ Directory Services Protection Platform helps enterprises quickly recover from changes and disasters that compromise Active Directory through early detection of malicious activity and automated Disaster Recovery orchestration.
“Last year we saw a significant increase in attacks on Active Directory, so having visibility into what’s happening in your environment is more critical than ever,” said Darren Mar-Elia, Head of Product at Semperis. “The product enhancements we put into place allow IT teams greater oversight into the day-to-day activities happening in their IT environment. You can now not only see the changes that were made, but who made those changes, and change it back if you need to.”
“We’re looking forward to an amazing year ahead,” added Mickey. “The cyberattacks of 2017 showed our customers the incredible value we provide as we helped them quickly bounce back from the damage tied to the malware attacks. As we kick off 2018, we’re eager to continue providing our customers with best-in-class Active Directory protection solutions and introduce to new customers to our platform.”