A recent report from Secure Code Warrior found that just 14% of surveyed developers listed app security as a top priority. What’s behind this astounding (and disturbing) statistic? In the most recent episode of the Hybrid Identity Podcast (HIP), Daniel Stefaniak, Senior Product Manager for Identity and Access Management at Domino Data Lab, provides an explanation—and some illuminating examples.
As a former premier field engineer for Azure AD and program manager on the Microsoft Identity product team, Daniel has a wealth of in-depth knowledge about Active Directory. Join us as he shares several valuable insights:
- How a focus on performance over security paves the way for application breaches
- Important considerations in combatting multifactor authentication (MFA) fatigue
- How Azure AD handles MFA
Have a listen!
What is the Hybrid Identity Protection Podcast?
Launched in April 2020, the HIP Podcast is the premier podcast for cybersecurity pros charged with defending hybrid identity environments. In each episode, I interview some of the industry’s most knowledgeable—and interesting—experts.
Join us for HIP LIVE in London!
We’re just a few weeks away from HIP London, taking place LIVE on June 9 and focusing on disaster recovery. This one-day event is free to attend, and we have a lot of great content lined up:
- Keynote speaker John Craddock will present “The Path Towards Zero Trust Network Access”
- The Masters of Disaster—Guido Grillenmeier, Jorge de Almeida Pinto, and Gil Kirkpatrick—will lead a hands-on workshop
- I’ll host an expert panel featuring former bp CISO Simon Hodgkinson and Polynia Advisory Managing Director Ria Thomas
I hope you’ll join us! You can register here.
In the meantime, for more info about hybrid identity protection, visit our Resources page.