Are you a customer-focused technology superstar? Have you built a career making your customers and partners successful by helping them adopt innovative technology? We’re hiring for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer to join our team and add to our customer-centric, people-first culture. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, collaborative and a self-starter who will play a direct role in delivering identity-driven protection for enterprises around the world.
As a senior enterprise pre-sales engineer at Semperis, you’ll be an essential member of our technical team, collaborating with sales, engineering and business development to deliver the latest security and identity products. You’ll collaborate with sales to identify effective strategies and new product opportunities. You’ll be responsible for the technical aspects of security and identity products offered to our customers. You’ll be integral in shaping future product development by listening for customer challenges and evolving market needs
- Conduct effective and compelling product demonstrations online and in-person. Lead technical presentations in person and assist sales directors with ROI presentations.
- Conduct proof of concept technical installations directly with customers.
- Collaborate with Sales to identify and create winning sales strategies and new product opportunities
- Use consultative selling to identify customer pain points associated with large directory services environments
- Convey and document technical requirements to and from customers
- Provide input and feedback to engineering teams and development
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Design technical solutions to meet customer’s business, technical, and/or financial goals
- Partner with the Sales team to develop requirements documents, presentations, proposals, and ROI models, and coordinate with a team of support specialists, consultants, or project managers to execute sales objectives or to ensure that all pre-sales customer requirements are documented and transitioned
- Maintain expert knowledge of Semperis products to develop and present unique solutions, and maintain knowledge of emerging trends in related technology areas
- Willingness to travel to customers or events as necessary
What You’ll Bring:
- 5-10 years working in either an enterprise IT or enterprise software organization
- Deep working knowledge of Active Directory — you have administered, architected or managed an environment of at least 10,000 users
- Awareness of the identity and access management and infosec product landscapes, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem
- Knowledge of Azure AD and Office 365 is a bonus, especially from the perspective of installation, architecture or administration
- Experience doing customer demos of software products
- Experience building technical proofs of concept directly with customers\
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical contacts at customer to explain benefits of solution beyond just technical
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field. CS, Economics, or Engineering is a plus, or other relevant technical degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred, but not required:
- Infosec experience
- Identity and Access Management experience
- Experience speaking and representing a company at public events
People First Culture
Semperis puts people first. From our customers and partners, to our culture of engineers and experts, we understand that people are our assets. World-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts contribute to the Semperis culture that champions strategic vision, actualized expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and continuous innovation. With teams in New York, San Francisco and Tel Aviv, you’ll be working alongside world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts from around the world.
Benefits and Perks
- Company-funded insurance coverage
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Opportunities for commission sharing/bonus plan
The Semperis Story
Semperis combines world-class expertise and patent-pending, leading-edge technology to deliver identity-driven enterprise protection. Our customer-vetted technology, trusted around the globe, empowers clients and ensures the integrity and continuity of their digital infrastructure and operations. Semperis’ directory services protection platform provides a fully orchestrated Active Directory Disaster Recovery solution, total visibility into directory services modifications, granular restores and a speedy remediation of Active Directory disasters.
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Semperis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.