People First Culture
Semperis puts people first. From our customers and partners, to our culture of engineers and experts, we understand that people are our assets. World-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts contribute to the Semperis culture that champions strategic vision, actualized expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and continuous innovation. With teams in New York, San Francisco and Tel Aviv, you’ll be working alongside world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts from around the world.
Benefits and Perks
- Company-funded insurance coverage
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Opportunities for commission sharing/bonus plan
The Semperis Story
Semperis combines world-class expertise and patent-pending, leading-edge technology to deliver identity-driven enterprise protection. Our customer-vetted technology, trusted around the globe, empowers clients and ensures the integrity and continuity of their digital infrastructure and operations. Semperis’ directory services protection platform provides a fully orchestrated Active Directory Disaster Recovery solution, total visibility into directory services modifications, granular restores and a speedy remediation of Active Directory disasters.
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Semperis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
You will take part in a strategic roadmap creation, as well as hands on security research, including:
- Exploring new trends in the on-prem and cloud enterprise identity security world
- Analyzing different protocols to identify network behavior – Kerberos, SAML, OAuth2, HTTP, SSL, DNS and many more
- Analyzing user activities behavior on-prem and on cloud infrastructures and cloud apps
- Identify and research new methods for attacks – on-premises over cloud infrastructure and apps
- Work closely with our engineers to deliver detection and prevention mechanisms
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing and new security tools
- Serve as source of technical and security expertise to development teams
- Contribute to the security community by producing and publishing blogs, security papers, and conference presentations discussing our methods and findings
- 5+ years of experience as a network/cloud security researcher – MUST
- Hands-on experience in software development ( C, C++, C#, Python ) – MUST
- Proven track record of innovative cyber security research
- Experience with data/security analysis – advantage
- Team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic!
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Passion for conducting “practical” research – delivering constant value to our customers