People First Culture
Semperis puts people first. From our customers and partners, to our culture of engineers and experts, we understand that people are our assets. World-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts contribute to the Semperis culture that champions strategic vision, actualized expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and continuous innovation. With teams in New York, San Francisco and Tel Aviv, you’ll be working alongside world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts from around the world.
Benefits and Perks
- Company-funded insurance coverage
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Opportunities for commission sharing/bonus plan
The Semperis Story
Semperis combines world-class expertise and patent-pending, leading-edge technology to deliver identity-driven enterprise protection. Our customer-vetted technology, trusted around the globe, empowers clients and ensures the integrity and continuity of their digital infrastructure and operations. Semperis’ directory services protection platform provides a fully orchestrated Active Directory Disaster Recovery solution, total visibility into directory services modifications, granular restores and a speedy remediation of Active Directory disasters.
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Semperis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
As a QA Engineer you will be working on the full cycle of automated and manual testing: creating a strategy; writing a plan; creating and executing tests; finding regressions; logging and verifying bugs; and writing automation for the executed tests.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for new features
- Build and execute automation test cases and test suites
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities within the scrum team and with the automation team
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- 3+ years of experience in manual or automated software testing of enterprise-grade, client-server software products
- Experience in system, networking and UI testing
- Experience writing STP, STD, and STR
- 2-3 years experience with Windows OS
- Experience in web testing
- Experience in database testing
- Strong technical skills
- Familiarity with TFS/Azure DevOps
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in an Agile development project
- Experience with test automation
- Experience in Scripting languages (PowerShell/Python)
- Knowledge and understanding of Cyber security, related risks and mitigation technologies
- Fluent English