Product Manager (Cloud)
People First Culture
Semperis puts people first. From our customers and partners, to our culture of engineers and experts, we understand that people are our assets. World-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts contribute to the Semperis culture that champions strategic vision, actualized expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and continuous innovation. With teams in New York, San Francisco and Tel Aviv, you’ll be working alongside world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts from around the world.
Benefits and Perks
- Company-funded insurance coverage
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Opportunities for commission sharing/bonus plan
The Semperis Story
Semperis combines world-class expertise and patent-pending, leading-edge technology to deliver identity-driven enterprise protection. Our customer-vetted technology, trusted around the globe, empowers clients and ensures the integrity and continuity of their digital infrastructure and operations. Semperis’ directory services protection platform provides a fully orchestrated Active Directory Disaster Recovery solution, total visibility into directory services modifications, granular restores and a speedy remediation of Active Directory disasters.
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Semperis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Management team in Israel and focus on our Cloud offering. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for introducing a new function in the R&D department that translates the vision set by our Product leadership and works closely with the R&D department to ensure that features get developed according to Product vision and customer needs. As a Product Owner, you will be focused on our cloud-centric identity protection platform.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand customer needs and new feature requirements
- Translate the high-level requirements received from Product Management into low-level comprehensive technical requirements that developers can use to breakdown and implement features.
- Solicit and capture product ideas from both inside and outside the company.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Act as Agile Scrum Product Owner
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Be the go-to person and be available for developers who have questions
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Keep track of industry trends
- At least 5 years experience in development or product management of enterprise software solutions
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management (at least 2 years)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product lifecycle
- Experience working in both cloud-based and on-premise service and technology environments
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile frameworks
- Prior experience with enterprise identity solutions, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- Information/Cloud security experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
- Finding enjoyment in learning new things